York & Lancaster Restaurants - See What PA Dutch Country has to Offer
One thing that I love to do is eat. Lancaster restaurants For me are usually the main highlight of my trips, well really any trip for that matter. So check out below for some great York and Lancaster restaurants in the Pa Dutch Country area.
Photo Credit goes to
Iron Horse Inn
- The building dates back to the mid 1800's. It was originally known as The Hotel Strasburg. They are known for serving fine foods and spirits. They are located at 135 East Main Street Strasburg, PA 17579. Phone - (717) 687-6362 or (866) 666-6362
Historic Revere Tavern
- This building dates back to the 1740's and was one of the better known inn's to stop at on the long travel from Philadelphia to Lancaster. They served Fine food and liquors. The Inn then became the residence of Reverend Edward V. Buchanan and his wife. After Reverend Buchanan left it was then purchased by our 15th president James Buchanan. It is now known as the Revere Tavern and is a Romantic place to go have a nice dinner. It is located at 3063 Lincoln Highway (U.S. Route 30) Paradise, Pa 17562. Phone is (717) 687-8601
Lancaster Brewing Company
- Lancaster Brewing company has great beer and great food. It is also listed under the
Wine and Brew
page. It was so good I had to mention in twice on this site. What more could you want? My favorite is the Oktoberfest. The address is 302 North Plum Street corner of Walnut Street,Lancaster, PA 17602. Phone - 877-598-6616
Brendee's Irish Pub
- Brendee's Irish Pub located in downtown Lancaster features a unique menu with reasonable prices. Live Irish music is featured occasionally, and make sure you stop in for twenty five cent wings on Tuesday nights. Smoking is permitted.
- I love going to Doc Holidays. I get the package deal, where I can get dinner and the comedy show. I have never been disappointed with the food or the service. The last time I was there I had the crab cakes, and they were good. The one I go to is in New Cumberland. 110 Limekiln Rd New Cumberland, PA 17070 (717) 920-3627.
The John Wright Store and Restaurant
- The restaurant and store sit right along the Susquehanna River. It is an old restored Warehouse. They have Lawn and Garden items, gifts, cookware, cast iron, and all kinds of unique things. The address is 123 North Front Street Wrightsville, PA 17368. Phone is - (717) 252-0416
J.R's Fresh Cut Fench Fries
- A great french fry place located in historic downtown York's Central Market House. Grab a quick and economical meal at this stand at the market. Seating is available at the counter and they also offer tables.
El Rodeo - a good place for authentic Mexican food. 724 Loucks Rd, York, PA 17404 (717) 845-1341
So come and please your taste buds at these York and Lancaster Restaurants in PA Dutch Country.
Return from Lancaster Restaurants to Pa-Dutch-Travel homepage